The Scalenut SEO Assistant gives you the flexibility to share a detailed SEO report and also the content brief with your team members or a freelance writer in real-time.
Here is how it works.
Sharing Topic Report with Writers
- Open the report or the text editor for your target keyword from the SEO Assistant dashboard.
- You can switch between the ‘editor’ and ‘report’ views here.
- On the top of the report or editor screen, click on the ‘Share’ button.
- A new dialog box will open up. You can then choose if you want to give ‘Editing’ access or ‘Read only’ access to your team of writers.
- Click on the ‘Copy’ icon against ‘Read only’ if you don’t want to give editing access to the writer; otherwise, you can use the ‘Edit Access’ link. Copy and paste the link to share it with anyone in your team.
How Does it Look to Writers/Freelancers?
Once you share the link with your writers or a team member, they will see the report that looks like the one below. They can toggle to ‘Report’ or ‘Editor’ from this view. However, they will not be able to access ‘All Reports’ or create a new report.
If you have chosen read-only access, the writer will not have access to edit the content.
In our next guide, we share a step-by-step guide on how to optimize your content.