Whether you want to start your own blog or build an eCommerce website, to make it a success, you need traffic or visitors. And to get more visitors, your rank on Google search results (SERP) should improve. This is where SEO comes into the picture. SEO is arguably one of the most important skills for a content producer or website owner. However, it is also one of the toughest to master.
Several tools have been introduced to help all those who wish to make their content SEO-enriched. But as this ‘digital age’ is evolving, so are content needs. There came the need for automation in the content creation process. And that led to the rise of AI writing tools with SEO capabilities. Two such popular tools are Frase and Clearscope.
In this post, we will compare Frase vs Clearscope, understand their pros and cons, and give you our verdict on which is the better of the two.
Scalenut is the perfect alternative for both Frase and Clearscope. It overcomes all the shortcomings of Frase and Clearscope and is ideal for all types of content. Want to explore further? Sign up for a 7-day free trial today!
How do AI copywriting and SEO work together, and how to choose the best AI writing software for your SEO needs?
AI copywriting and SEO are two completely different fields but are still closely intertwined. Together they deep dive into the perceived intent of the readers via real-time SERP analytics and come up with a full-fledged content piece that’s not only rankable but also readable for humans. The best part is that the entire process takes only a few minutes.
All you have to do is feed your primary keyword. The AI-led content writing and SEO platforms will give you valuable insights on how to shape your article based on SEO best practices. Next, you have the option to either build your own article based on these insights or let the AI engine do its magic. The generated content piece is comprehensive, concise, relevant, and factual because the article revolves around a well-structured outline that was generated by the SEO module of the tool.
While choosing an AI writing software, keep the following factors in mind -
Budget: Some tools are pretty inexpensive, while some are priced very high. But the value offered by both these types of tools also varies accordingly. So it all depends on your budget and the best possible solution you get under that budget.
Templates: Templates are the heart of any AI writing tool. They drastically reduce the time involved in creating copywriting content from scratch. So pick a tool that offers many templates catering to a variety of marketing use-cases. Check out free AI writing tools by Scalenut to generate marketing copies and long-form content.
Accuracy: Generating fresh content is tough, but generating accurate content is tougher. But many tools ensure that your content is current and accurate as they validate your content against other top-ranked results from the search engine.
Supported Languages: If you are someone who writes in more than 1 language, then it is important to pick a tool that supports multiple languages. This way, you do not have to purchase multiple tools to write in different languages.
Editor: The user-friendliness of the editor also plays a major role when selecting a tool. Ensure that the tool is easy to use and operates like a typical word processor. This way, your learning curve will be flat, and you can make any changes instantly to the content generated.
Frase vs. Clearscope: A quick comparison
Here is a brief summary capturing the key differences between Frase and Clearscope:
What is Frase?
Frase is an AI+NLP-powered content optimization tool that has the capability to generate human-like content. By subscribing to this tool, most of your content creation tasks, be it research, brief creation, or even the actual writing, can be handled from the same platform. The tool is particularly known for its collaboration features, custom templates, and Google Search Console integration that apprises you about your content's performance.
Frase is best suited for:
- Owners of small and mid-size businesses
Frase Pricing: How much does Frase cost
- The Basic plan costs around $44.99 per month. It offers a single user seat and 30 document credits. This makes this plan suitable only for individuals with limited content requirements.
- The Team plan costs $114.99 per month. It offers 3 seats with an option to add more seats at $25 per month. However, you get unlimited document credits. This makes this plan ideal for a small team.
- There is also the Custom plan that is suitable for very large teams looking for tailored services. It can offer unlimited flexibility when it comes to your content creation needs.
What is Clearscope?
Clearscope is another popular SEO tool packed with features like reporting and plug-n-play integrations to make your content writing process a breeze. Despite its high price point, the tool is known for its ability to improve your SEO rank. It does this by identifying LSI keywords that need to be infused into your content piece.
Clearscope is best suited for
- Content writers of medium and large-sized businesses
- Content marketers of medium and large-sized businesses
- Frase Vs Clearscope: An in-depth comparison
- Surfer SEO Vs Clearscope: Which one to choose?
- Best Clearscope alternatives you should not miss
Clearscope Pricing: How much does it cost?
- The Essentials plan costs $170 per month. If you are a team of around 3 members, this is the plan for you. It comes with 100 keyword discovery credits and 20 Content report credits per month. Apart from them, you also get support for 5 languages and integrations with Google Docs and WordPress.
- The Business is priced at $1200 per month. This plan is ideal if you are a large business with a large team. Apart from everything in the Essentials plan, the Business plan offers unlimited user seats, 100+ content report credits, content inventory monitoring, and custom onboarding.
- There is also an Enterprise plan with custom pricing. It is ideal for you if you are looking for completely tailored solutions for your business.
In-depth comparison of Frase Features vs. Clearscope features
To help you make an informed decision, we have compared Frase and Clearscope in terms of the features they offer. Here are our findings:
- Frase vs. Clearscope: AI technology
Frase is way ahead when it comes to AI technology. With a bouquet of features like paraphrasing, AI content generator, etc., and a plethora of templates like product description, slogan generator, etc., Frase has nailed the AI game. Clearscope, on the other hand, does not offer most of these AI features or templates and is a complete SEO tool.
- Frase vs. Clearscope: User interface
With less clutter and limited features, Clearscope is a much better choice for beginners. A fluidic user interface helps users of Clearscope seamlessly navigate across different features and in-built tools. The UI of Frase, due to its rich feature set, might seem more cluttered and complex for many users.
- Frase vs. Clearscope: Supported languages
Both Frase and Clearscope support multiple languages. Clearscope supports Deutsch, English, Espanol, Italiano, & Francais. Frase, on the other hand, supports English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Danish.
- Frase vs. Clearscope: Type of content
Both tools are equally capable of aiding you in generating full-fledged blogs or other forms of long content. They recommend keywords, generate content briefs, and even grade your content. But Frase has a slight edge over Clearscope as it offers additional powerful features like SERP Data Enrichment and Keyword search volume, which are not present in Clearscope.
Out of the two, only Frase is suitable for short-form content writing, thanks to its multitude of copywriting templates.
- Frase vs. Clearscope: Third-party integration
Apart from Google Search Console integration, Frase doesn’t support integration with most other tools. On the other hand, Clearscope can be easily integrated with Google Docs and WordPress, thus ensuring that your entire content lifecycle stays within one platform.
- Frase vs. Clearscope: Community and customer support
Despite being the only tool to have email support, Clearscope still lags behind Frase when it comes to how-to-guide, community, and customer support. Frase offers a variety of tutorial videos and textual guides, along with a thriving community to resolve any queries you might have.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Frase
Pros of using Frase
- Frase has plenty of collaboration tools, making it a great choice for large teams.
- You can access every feature in the tool irrespective of which plan you choose.
- Frase supports copywriting, thanks to the multiple templates it comes with.
Cons of using Frase
- Frase has a complex pricing model. Many important features such as Keyword search volume are available only as a separate add-on, which you need to purchase.
- Frase doesn’t have a Chrome extension.
- There is no free trial.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Clearscope
Pros of using Clearscope
- Clearscope has Google Docs and WordPress integrations, which are absent in Frase.
- Clearscope supports multiple languages such as German, English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- Clearscope offers free live training and personalized onboarding for every user who has subscribed to the tool.
Cons of using Clearscope
- Clearscope is very expensive when compared to Frase.
- There is no free trial in Clearscope.
- Clearscope is not suitable for short-form content due to the absence of templates.
Which is better, Clearscope vs. Frase: The Final Verdict
As you have seen in this post, both Frase and Clearscope are equally capable AI-powered SEO tools with an array of features. If you are looking for a tool that is perfect for both short-form and long-form content, then Frase is a better choice as it has in-built templates for copywriting. On the other hand, if you are looking for a tool that’s extremely easy to use, then Clearscope is the better option. Again, Clearscope is pricey as compared to Frase. Ultimately, it all boils down to your needs and budgets and which tool helps solve them better.
Is there any better alternative to Clearscope vs. Frase available?
Both Frase and Clearscope might be potent AI writing tools, but they are not without flaws. This is where the need to find a Clearscope or Frase alternative arises. The new tool should avoid all the negatives of Frase and Clearscope without compromising on the features offered by them. Enter Scalenut.
Scalenut is a powerful SEO and content marketing platform that automates everything from content research to writing. It is fueled by advanced technologies like AI and NLP that ensures that all your created content ranks at the top of SERP results.
Further Reading: Scalenut vs. Frase: Which Is The Best AI Writing Software?
Scalenut’s interface has been designed in such a way that even a newbie content writer or marketer can use it. Apart from that, it offers several unique features over and above the standard ones offered by Frase and Clearscope. Here are the top ones -
- Cruise Mode: A must-have AI writer if you are in a hurry but want to write a full-fledged blog. The Cruise Mode of Scalenut creates an entire first draft of your article in under 5 minutes. Just set the context and feed some writing points around the topic. Scalenut will take care of the rest.
- Advance Content Research: Scalenut researches and gathers complete details about what top 30 ranking URLs have written about your keyword. It even captures FAQs from Quora, Reddit, and Google to help you build content that answers most questions asked by your audience.
- NLP-Driven Content: Apart from your primary keyword, Scalenut recommends a variety of NLP terms that you need to infuse into your article to improve its rank. The tool also grades your piece dynamically based on the number of terms you have added.
- SERP Ideas: Through this feature, Scalenut ensures that all your content is current and factual. It automatically finds out what other top-ranked websites are writing around your target keyword and helps you come up with content that is better in terms of quality.
- Chrome Extension: Scalenut offers a Chrome extension to let you create content on the go. You can access most of Scalenut’s features, such as AI templates, Rephrase, and Email Writer, directly from your Chrome browser.
- Topic Clusters: A unique feature that empowers content creators to plan their entire content calendar in minutes. It comes with an array of LSIs and related keywords that you can use to write pillar articles and second articles. Automate your pillar page strategy with Scalenut’s Topic Cluster tool.
And these features constitute just the tip of the iceberg. There are plenty of other features that can make the lives of content creators a breeze. Try Scalenut today and experience the power of its AI and NLP engines.
Check out Scalenut pricing or Get started with Scalenut for free.