If you are trying to create your Ecommerce website online then you might be trying to find yourself a platform. Well, Wix is one of the best platform where you can create and customise your site, easily analyse it so that you can start with your e-commerce selling as sooner than ever.
If you are a beginner, then you might be looking for an ultimate guide. Well, we are ready to help answer all your queries regarding how to open your online platform on Wix. You don’t have to worry for a single ounce. Wix is a perfect site for all the sellers out there to open their online store. Also for the novice, it is a perfect platform to shine and focus on the customer’s want and attention.
How to set up your account on Wix?
Customise your account
The first thing that you have to know for opening your account on Wix is customising it. To customise your account, you have to know the basics of Wix and how it works. So, we will help you to have a base level understanding of how it goes.
Wix is an online platform where you can open and customise your account accordingly. Website design can make or break the customer experience so it becomes the crucial part of your ecommerce website.
If you have a website which takes a lot of time to load then customers can bounce from your site to your competitors. This increases the bouncing rate and can form a negative effect of marketing. Wix is one such platform where creating and customising becomes easy. You can design your website and how simple or quirky it will look depends on you.
Also based onto your customer’s preference, you can channelize your site.
Navigation of your site
This might sound like a repeated point, but you need to know what type of navigation you choose to have in your website. Here are some of the example laid below.
- Call to action: this is one such way through which you are calling your customer to buy the service and product. This is why the mode of talking to your customer will be call to action.
- Visible and clear navigation: Another thing to know and understand is the clear navigation of your website. Once your customer have gone through your website, they will be searching for clear indications.
Add all of your products
Now that you are done with the idea of how you want to present your site, you need to add products to the cart. This means that to show that you want to sell promising products from your company’s end, this part is crucial for all the sellers.
This can make or break the agreement between you and your customer.
Here is how you can do the same.
- Display a professional catalogue of all the products and services which are being presented from your end. All the products and services should be completely polished and given a significant touch of your brand name.
- Enable the zoom feature of your products. Make sure that the customer can see them from every single angle so that they can have a clear view of what is going on.
- Know about the price and put the discounted deals and negotiations. Make sure that your price of the products which are displayed should be completely on point. If you charge your customer higher then they won’t be interested to buy from your shop.
- Instantly create and add stunning images of your product. Make sure that the products are being shown out and the features of the product are shown to your customer.
- By default make all the image thumbnails square. This will be easier for you to show to your customer about the images in proper and engrossed details.
- Know about the relevant fields of the product. This means that the field should be relevant and the product should be displayed on the relevant field.
- Write clear names of the product to showcase your customer. Make sure that the clear name of the product is properly displayed. For example, if you have ‘headsets blue’ make sure that you write that in a menacing tone to your customers.
Accept all the payments online
Last but not the least, when you are opening your shop on Wix then you have to accept online payments. Give your customers the complete freedom to pay you from their online account. Here is how it can work.
- Manage all the payments with the help of your Wix account. If your customers is channelling their payment through their Wix account then accept the payment from there so that there is no confusion.
- If your customer want their money to be given back to them then please ensure about it. All the online sellers have to be flexible with the payment options when it comes to online selling. If your customers cannot trust the products then the money back guarantee should be offered.
- Also you can always connect your Square account with your Wix. You can connect the Square point of sale with your online payment option on Wix. This can be done with the help of credit or debit cards or even online payment which are done through your basic UPI account.
So these are the basics you need to know before you set up your online ecommerce site on Wix. It is an amazing platform for all the sellers who are trying their luck at beginning. If you are a novice into the world of online selling then setting up your site on Wix is the perfect way to start. The interface is simple and the customer service always stays right on request.