Scalenut’s AI assistant creates a comprehensive report with just a click. With this robust report, you can quickly analyze your top competitors, figure out the key terms to be used in the article, identify the most-asked questions for your main query and create the most comprehensive and apt outline for your article. Using this report, you can also edit an existing article or write one from scratch.
Here are a few features the Scalenut AI Report offers:
- Top page statistics: This comprises an overview of the top search results of up to top 30 competitors for your main query and includes statistics, such as ‘Scalenut Score’, average H tags, the average number of images, readability level, and average word count.
- NLP terms: Scalenut uses NLP algorithms to find the most important key terms that you should use in your document to make it comprehensive. Our report makes it even easier by giving the context for each term and how it is used in headings, as well.
- Competition analysis: Analyze your competition (top 30 ranking articles) using metrics like the number of H tags in their document, number of images, readability, and the Scalenut Score. You can also view each of these by clicking on the ‘eye’ icon.
- Themes: It gives the common writing themes around your main search query. These are LSI keywords in Google search. Use these theme-based keywords to meet the search engine’s interest around your main query.
- Citations: Citations are the common links referred to by competition. These can be used to get more information about the topic.
- Questions: This tab in the report provides the most commonly asked questions by internet users around your main query.
Using the above information, you can create an excellent outline for your article.
Here is how you can generate a comprehensive research report using the SEO Assistant:
- Log in to your Scalenut dashboard, and on the left side of the dashboard, click on SEO Assistant.
- Next, enter the primary keyword that you want to rank for in the given box. For example, the primary keyword here is ‘iPhone X review’. Enter this keyword in the box to get a report on the ‘iPhone X review’.
- Next, you can also choose the target region from the drop-down list. For example, if you want to target an audience from the US, you can select the target region of the US.
- Click on ‘Create Report’ to generate the report for your target keyword. As the information of the ranking pieces is fetched in real-time, it may take a couple of minutes for the tool to generate it.
- Under your recent reports, you will find all the searches. Click on ‘Open Report’ to view a report.
- You can also view your previous reports by clicking on ‘View all’ in the ‘recent reports’ section.
- This is how the Scalenut SEO Assistant’s SEO report looks. The report has four sections, namely, overview or top page statistics, NLP terms, competition tab, and references.
Take a look at our next guide to find out how to read and analyze the SEO report.