Often, what makes a business succeed is not just its products and people. Sometimes, just being able to create a strong proposition and consciousness about your solutions can be the edge that pushes you and gets you noticed. And that’s just what made Mosaic propel itself into the big league of wellness players, making a difference.
What does Mosaic have to say about Scalenut
Mosaic – Mission, Milestones, and Mantra
When Mosaic came to be in 2020, health and wellness were the need of the hour. While this wasn’t an unchartered territory, there was a clear need for men and women who were looking for complete self-care. Mosaic stepped right in to be able to cater to aspects pertaining to grooming, hygiene, nutrition, and performance.
With 2 separate portals, Bodywise and ManMatters, dedicated to men’s and women’s care, Mosaic began with the premise of being able to restore physical, emotional, and mental well-being for all. This is why both portals offer generic wellness products as well as solutions specific to men and women, including PCOS, performance, sleep, and intimate care.
What makes Mosaic special is that they are much more than a wellness shopping portal. Mosaic is a consultancy offering expert advice and counselling on all matters related to healthcare. It is a platform for sharing information, with content on pertinent issues and solutions to them. It is also a community where men and women can build support and feel safe.
Missing Piece of the Puzzle for Mosaic
Despite such a strong offering, Mosaic was struggling to gain visibility and traction. They needed a strategy and the means to fit together the parts of their Mosaic. Some of their challenges included:
- Increasing Traffic: Given the highly competitive nature of the market, the presence of some big players and brands, and several established names, Mosaic had the proposition but needed to create a niche for itself and bring visibility.
- Building a content repository: As a brand that relies almost entirely on footfalls and technology, traffic and visibility became key. Since Mosaic has dedicated sites for men and women, the need to showcase a proposition of being a one-stop shop and a complete healthcare provider was also pronounced. Building a content library to create thought leadership was needed.
- Need of content experts who know the lay of the land: Although they had an exceptional team to manage operations, solutions, and a remarkable tech interface, they still needed the expertise of talent experts who could amplify their existence and value.
Scalenut Piecing The Mosaic Together
With consistent content production being the most pressing need for Mosaic, they reached out to us at Scalenut. We dove right in to support them with a pool of expert writers who understood their business and their audience to help Mosaic scale their content rollout to 3x, in turn helping them achieve their objective of increasing organic traffic.
The approach brought in was very precise and carefully thought through. By projecting Mosaic as thought leaders and industry shapers, we wanted to position them very strongly. To be able to accomplish this just through content, we brought in:
- Content experts who understood the nuances, facts, sensitivities and emerging trends of the healthcare industry
- Authorities having an understanding of the SEO space to create optimized content
- Experiened editors who managed to bring together the best writing practices and quality content to make it valuable for the reader while maximising readership
The fact that we worked consistently and diligently from the get-go ensured a systematic and steady flow of quality content that was meaningful and impacting.
On most occasions, it isn’t a pathbreaking discovery or a new process that finds success. You can make things happen by finding simple ways to do important things really well.
Simplicity, as they say, is the ultimate sophistication.
We are proud to say that Scalenut has molded something beautiful and rather brilliant for Mosaic. Although Scalenut accomplished a great deal during the 1.5 year association for Mosaic, the relationship continues to run strong to take the brand even higher.