Coming up with fresh content daily can improve your website's search visibility. The problem is that it’s not easy. Yes, it’s possible if you have a team of writers working round-the-clock to manufacture content. But not all businesses can afford full-time writers. This is where AI writing steps in. It came as a blessing in disguise for all busy entrepreneurs, marketers, and content writers to churn regular content without worrying about time or writer’s block.
A really popular AI writer currently available is Rytr. It’s affordable and offers a good amount of features to help in content generation. But Rytr is not without its flaws and is not suitable for all types of audiences. For instance, its limited SEO capabilities make it necessary to search for another tool that can help in making your content rankable.
As a result, many are in the search for better alternatives that can help in their content creation process. To help you select the best AI content writer, we have come up with this post where we look at 7 alternatives for Rytr that have the potential to be your next AI writing tool.
Looking for a Rytr alternative that’s perfect for both short-form and long-form content? Try Scalenut, and you will not be disappointed. Sign up for a 7-day free trial, and decide for yourself.
Best Rytr Alternatives to Consider
Here are the best Rytr competitors that you can consider for your everyday content creation process -
- Copy AI
- Jarvis AI (Jasper AI)
#1 Scalenut: The Best Rytr alternative currently available in the market
Scalenut is the #1 AI writer and SEO content optimization platform on this list, and it takes this spot for a reason. It is the most balanced platform out of the lot and is a perfect fit for all types of audiences, be it long-form content writers, copywriters, or even a marketer. It is an AI-powered SEO and content marketing platform that covers the entire lifecycle of the content creation process, starting from competitor research. The wide number of use cases and the abundance of features make this tool a really popular choice.
- Cruise Mode: Get access to a research-driven, complete first draft of content around any keyword in minutes. Just feed a few inputs, and Scalenut will take care of the rest. You can check out Cruise Mode - AI blog writer here .
- SEO Content Brief: This feature comes up with complete details about the top 30 ranking URLs of your keyword. This includes word count and proprietary content grade, among other things.
- NLP Terms: Thanks to a robust NLP engine, Scalenut is able to recommend key terms that can be added to the content piece to make it more rankable.
- AI Writer Templates: Scalenut comes with 40+ use cases such as headline generator, meta descriptions, product descriptions, copywriting frameworks, etc.
- SERP Ideas: Use this feature to get real-time SERP information about your keyword. This helps you create content that is factual and current.
- Topic Clusters: This feature lets you plan your entire content calendar as it comes up with a series of LSIs and related keywords that can be used for writing a pillar article and many sub-articles to complement it. Using the topic-cluster approach of blog writing helps you rank faster on Google.
Pros of using Scalenut
- Free trial available, letting you test the product before committing to it.
- Simple and clean UI.
- An extensive tutorial and help section.
- High quality of output, thanks to its powerful AI and NLP engines.
Cons of using Scalenut
Since Scalenut is constantly evolving and has more features than all other tools, there are chances of a new user finding the learning curve to be steep. Scalenut has taken care of this by creating a huge repository of help documents and videos that explain even the tiniest features of Scalenut.
Check out our help videos now.
Scalenut Pricing: How much does Scalenut cost?
Here are the complete details about Scalenut pricing:
- With the Individual Plan, for $12/month you can create 5 SEO reports and generate 100,000 AI words in a month. This plan is suitable for individuals and consultants who do not have a lot of content requirements in a month.
- With the Growth Plan, for $32/month you can scale your content creation process as it lets you create 30 SEO reports and generate unlimited AI words. This makes it ideal for small agencies and startups. In this plan, you also get access to features like Topic Clusters, Cruise Mode, Instruct AI to write, Paraphrasing, and SERP Facts.
- For $60/month, with the PRO Plan, you get everything in the Growth plus a dedicated customer success manager and multi-user support. This makes it perfect for a large organization with a big content team.
Scalenut is best suited for
- SEO strategists
- Content creators
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
#2 Copy AI: The best Rytr alternative for writing in multiple languages
The next tool on our list, another popular name in the AI writing circuit, is Copy AI. This tool has carved a name for itself, owing to its simplicity without compromising content quality. The tool is mainly used for writing blogs, social media copies, and emails. It also covers over 90+ content types and caters to a wide variety of content creators.
- Multi-language support: Copy AI is truly a global tool as it is capable of creating content in more than 25 languages.
- Editor: Copy AI comes with a clean editor akin to any other word processing software. This ensures that even newbies can immediately start generating content.
- Blog Post Wizard: This is the most recent feature of Copy AI, which lets you create a full-fledged blog in 4 steps. All you have to do is enter your title and keyword, feed talking points, generate the first draft, and polish it into a publish-worthy blog.
Pros of using Copy AI
- One of the few tools that come with a free plan, even though it has very limited features.
- Ideal for those looking to write in multiple languages.
- A flat learning curve.
Cons of using Copy AI
- There is no plagiarism checker. You need to find another separate tool for it.
- The final output is not 100% contextual and has a lot of errors. An additional round of editing is always needed.
- There are no plug-and-play integrations with other tools.
- The tool doesn’t do any deep research for you.
- Topic clusters tool is not provided.
Copy AI Pricing
- With the Free plan, you get 10 credits per month and access to 90+ copywriting tools and the latest Blog wizard tool. The limited number of credits makes this plan ideal only for individual bloggers yet to scale up their content.
- The $49 Pro plan gives you unlimited credits and unlimited projects, priority support, and access to the newest features. This plan is best suited for small- and medium-sized organizations.
Copy AI is best suited for
- Email marketers
- Web copywriters
- Freelance content writers
#3 Jarvis AI (Jasper): The best Rytr alternative for collaboration
Like Copy AI, Jarvis has its own following due to its unique features and capabilities. Jasper claims to read your past 3000 characters every time before writing the next word. This ensures that there is always a context in every content piece produced using Jasper. The tool is also known for its advanced collaboration features, making it perfect for a large team.
- Recipes: In this feature, you get access to pre-built workflows containing a series of commands. Use these commands to scale up your next content. You can also contribute your own recipe for others to use.
- Integrations: The tool can be easily integrated with Surfer SEO and Copyscape. This ensures that your SEO needs and plagiarism needs are taken care of within Jasper.
- Templates: There are over 50 templates that you can use to create content instantly.
Pros of Jarvis AI
- Supports more than 25 languages.
- Very easy to collaborate due to its project management and multi-user capabilities.
- Has a thriving community and a dedicated customer service team who will answer your questions 24X7.
Cons of Jarvis AI
- There is no trial plan.
- The tool has a highly complex pricing process, making it very difficult to choose a plan.
- It doesn’t have great SEO research capabilities. Relies on a third-party tool like Surfer SEO for it.
Jarvis AI Pricing
- With the Starter plan, for $49/moth, you can access 50+ templates, multi-language support, multi-user support, and chat support. This plan is ideal for hobbyists and content creators who are starting their careers.
- The Boss Mode gives you much more control over the content volume and flexibility. It gives you unlimited access to all the features in the Starter plan along with priority support and Compose and Commands features. The cost for this plan is $99/month.
- Apart from this, there is also a fully customizable Business plan that you can opt for if you have very specific needs.
Jarvis AI is best suited for:
- SEO specialists
- Content writers
#4 Frase.io: The best Rytr alternative for long-form content
This is one tool that gives significant importance to SEO. It is an AI writer/SEO-optimization tool that repeatedly ensures that your content piece finds a top spot on SERP. It is powered by NLP, making it easy to go past your competitors in a short span of time. The tool is well-known for its answer bot, which crawls through any website and offers handy tips on how its rank can be improved further.
- Collaboration: Thanks to this feature, not only can your writers update the status of their task anytime, they can even organize their content pieces into separate project folders, making it easy for anyone to access them.
- Custom Templates: Create your own templates for repeat usage. This saves your time, especially if you write a specific type of content and follow a specific structure.
- Reporting: Thanks to its integration with Google Search Control Data, you can get access to various metrics related to your content piece and make informed decisions.
Pros of Frase.io
- The wide array of collaboration features makes it one of the best tools for large teams.
- This is one of the few AI writers that fuses NLP and AI to generate rank-worthy content.
Cons of Frase.io
- There is no Chrome extension. Most other tools in this list offer one.
- This tool is not known for short-form content due to its limited templates.
- A bit pricey considering the limited number of credits you get along with the basic plans.
- The tool doesn’t perform deep content research for your posts.
- There is no 5-minute blog creator
- There is the Basic plan which has been designed for a single user. If you are an individual or a single-member team in a small agency, this plan is sufficient for you. It comes with a single-user seat and 30 document credits at a price of $44.99/month.
- Then there is the Team plan, ideal for teams looking for unlimited document credits. This is ideal for teams and agencies with multiple users and will cost you $114.99 per month.
- There is also the Custom plan, which can be tailored according to your needs. It is perfect for large teams with more than three users looking for unlimited document credits.
- The optional SEO add-on pack priced at $35 per month, should be bought if you are looking for advanced SEO features such as search volume, SERP data enrichment, etc.
Frase is best suited for
- Owners of small and mid-size businesses
#5 Copysmith: The best Rytr alternative for copywriters
If you are looking for an AI writer that can generate instant copies for product descriptions, ads, or titles, then look no further than Copysmith. This tool has been specifically created for all the copywriters out there who face regular writer’s block while coming up with sellable copies. The content generated by this tool is SEO-focused, ensuring that it is equally loved by humans and search engines.
- Bulk Content Generation: Loved by all its users, this feature lets you create content in bulk. Perfect for eCommerce businesses looking for instant product descriptions or content marketers looking for multiple variants of an ad copy.
- Campaign Builder: This feature is helpful for all those marketers out there who are clueless when it comes to creating content for their marketing campaigns. The tool creates instant copies that you can copy-paste into your campaign and generate instant results.
- Chrome Extension: Lets you create copies instantly while browning through your favorite websites on Google Chrome. No more switching tabs or wasting time on multiple tools.
Pros of Copysmith
- Comes with a free trial. No credit card is required.
- Competitively priced.
- Due to its limited features, it’s quite easy to use, even for someone unfamiliar with AI writing.
- Integrates with many workflow tools and SEO tools.
Cons of Copysmith
- Not the right choice if you are looking for long-form content. The tool lacks most of the basic features required to write a blog.
- High chances of irrelevant and/or duplicate content, especially while creating content in bulk.
- There is no guided content research.
- There is no topic cluster tool for content planning.
- With the Starter plan, for $19/month, you can generate up to 33k words per month. You also get 20 plagiarism checks, in-app support and access to integrations. This is best suited for individual content creators.
- With the Professional plan, for $59/month, you can generate up to 260k words per month. You also get 100 plagiarism checks per month and access to all the features in the Starter plan. This is best suited for a small team.
- With the Enterprise plan, you can generate unlimited words and unlimited plagiarism checks in a month. You also get a dedicated account manager and custom templates with this plan.
Copysmith is best suited for
#6 Clearscope: The best alternative to Rytr if you’re not worried about budget
Clearscope is probably the most sophisticated AI writer on our list and also the least affordable. The best part about this tool is that you get a taste of all its features, irrespective of which plan you choose. Right from priority support to free onboarding, everything is taken care of by Clearscope.
- Sharing and Exporting: You can share or export your content unlimited times to any number of people.
- Google Docs + WordPress Integrations: Thanks to these integrations, all your content needs, right from content creation to publishing, are taken care of by Clearscope.
- Multi-language support: You can write content in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Pros of using Clearscope
- The free onboarding ensures that every user knows how to use the tool to its fullest capability.
- Even the lowest plan supports multiple users.
- You can change the plan anytime.
Cons of using Clearscope
- It is the costliest tool on the list. Even the lowest plan is priced at $170.
- There is no free trial plan, making it impossible to test the features before committing to it.
- Not the best tool for copywriting, as it is mainly aimed at long-form content.
- The most basic plan is the Essentials plan, which is ideal for a small team of three members. This plan gives you 100 keyword discovery credits, 20 content report credits, support for 5 languages, and Google Docs + WordPress integrations at a price of $170/month.
- The next plan is the Business plan, which is ideal for a business with a big team. It comes with unlimited user seats and offers over 100 content report credits at a cost of $1200/month.
- The last plan is the Enterprise plan, which can be tailored according to your precise requirements.
Clearscope is best suited for
- Content writers of medium
- Content marketers of medium
- Large-sized businesses
#7 Anyword: The best Rytr alternative free for everyone
Anyword is an AI copywriting tool that is perfect for writing ad copies, landing page copies, emails, blogs, etc. The tool is a marketer’s delight as it helps in boosting conversions and driving sales with minimum effort. It also comes with powerful predictive analysis that highlights what works and what doesn’t when it comes to your keyword.
- Predictive Performance Score: It shows your content’s potential to engage with a particular type of audience. It lets you understand how different types of readers will react to your content piece.
- Custom Mode: With this feature, you can easily train Anyword’s AI writer to create content in your brand’s voice or even replicate your competitors.
- Present Keyword Library: You can instruct the AI engine to mention common keywords such as New Arrivals, Free Shipping, etc., in your content piece wherever relevant.
Pros of using Anyword
- Has a free plan that lets you try out most of the features before committing to a paid plan.
- Offers the most advanced features when it comes to copywriting.
- Has the right plan for almost every type of audience.
Cons of using Anyword
- The focus is more on short copies. So it’s not the best choice if you are planning to use it for blogs.
- The tool doesn’t have guided content research.
- It doesn’t offer intuitive features like the topic cluster tool of Scalenut.
- No plug-and-play integrations with any tools. Relies on APIs.
- In the Free plan, you get 1000-word credits, access to basic copywriting tools, a blog post wizard, and single language support. This plan with limited features is suitable for an individual blogger who has minimal content requirements in a month.
- In the Basic plan, fir $16/month, you get a minimum of 15,000-word credits plus all the features in the Free plan. The price of the plan increases as you increase the word count.
- In the Data-driven plan, for $83/month, you get a minimum of 30,000-word credit, plus all the features in the Basic plan, a blog post wizard, predictive performance score, and multi-language support.
Anyword is best suited for
- Ad agencies
- Small businesses
In this post, we have seen the top Rytr alternatives that you can consider for your content creation needs. As you can see, every tool has its own unique set of features and has positives and negatives when it comes to content creation. You need to pick a tool that covers most of your use cases and has a good feature-set to make your life simpler. More importantly, it should come with a free trial so you get first-hand experience with the tool before investing.
Scalenut not only satisfies all these requirements but is also the most balanced tool out there, focusing equally on both long-form and short-form content.