We have successfully entered the future where humans and machines work in unison to generate content at scale. This future has been carved by a multitude of companies that have designed state-of-the-art AI writing tools powered by cutting-edge technologies like Natural Language Processing.
One such really popular AI writer in the market is Jasper AI (Jarvis AI). That said, the tool is riddled with numerous hurdles, such as credit-based pricing (even junk content costs money!) or the need for manual research (to verify the generated content).
This blog takes you through all the popular Jarvis AI alternatives, covering their features, positives, and negatives. This will help you make an informed decision while picking your next AI content tool. Read along!
Looking for a Jarvis alternative that not only generates high-quality content that ranks on Google but offers much more. Try Scalenut, sign up for a 7-day free trial and decide for yourself.
PS: We have written this blog on Scalenut only :)
7 Best Jarvis AI alternatives to consider
Here is a brief summary of the top 7 Jarvis AI Alternatives that you can consider for your content needs -
- Copy AI
#1 Scalenut: The perfect Jasper AI alternative for both long-form and short-form AI writing
Scalenut is an AI-powered SEO and Content Marketing platform that helps you with content planning, research, and writing. It is powered by advanced technologies like NLP and AI, automating most of your content tasks. In addition, it comes with an intuitive interface that is easy to navigate and is perfect for collaboration between team members. Apart from this, Scalenut also supports copywriting, with 40+ templates for different use cases where you can draft persuasive sales copy, digital ads, and social media copies, to name a few.
- Cruise Mode: This lets you write full-fledged long-form content in less than 5 minutes. All you need to do is set the context and provide the writing points. Everything else will be taken care of by Scalenut’s Cruise Mode.
- Advance Content Research: You get a complete overview of the top 30 ranking URLs for your primary keyword with key information like competitor trends, outlines, FAQs from Quora, Reddit, Google, and AI-generated questions. This feature is highly suitable while drafting SEO-optimized content briefs on any topic.
- NLP-Driven Content: Integrating NLP terms recommended by Scalenut into your content makes it more comprehensive and rankable.
- SERP Ideas: With SERP Ideas, you can write an article in Scalenut and ensure it is current and factual on the same platform. No more switching between tabs to do this.
- Chrome Extension: Allows you to generate content on the go and improve productivity. You get access to powerful features such as AI Templates, Email Writers, Rephrase, and more with the Scalenut’s Chrome extension.
- Topic Cluster: This unique feature comes up with multiple keyword clusters revolving around your target keyword and it helps you in gaining topical authority. With Topic Cluster you can build your entire content strategy in seconds and improve your organic rankings.
Pros of using Scalenut
- Scalenut has NLP terms, which are critical in boosting the SEO rank of a content piece. This is absent in Jasper AI.
- Scalenut has Topic Clusters, which is absent in Jasper.
- Unlike Jasper which works on a credit-based model, Scalenut lets you generate unlimited keywords for as little as $32/mo.
- No payment details are required while activating the trial version of Scalenut. That’s not the case with Jasper AI.
- All the content generated from Scalenut is factual and current. This is not the case with Jasper AI, where you might need additional manual verification.
Cons of using Scalenut
While there are no real cons, the plethora of advanced features in the tool might overwhelm some in the beginning, especially if you are new to AI content and writer assistant tools. But Scalenut has countered this issue by offering plenty of how-to-guides and tutorial videos that are easily understandable even for beginners.
Scalenut Pricing: How much does Scalenut cost?
Here is the complete detail about Scalenut Pricing:
- The Individual Plan is best suited for individual creators such as bloggers, marketers, and content consultants. You can create 5 SEO reports and generate 100,000 AI words with this plan.
- The Growth Plan is ideal for startups and businesses who are just starting to push the boundaries of content creation. Apart from 30 SEO Reports and unlimited AI words, you get a host of other features such as Topic Clusters, Cruise Mode, Instruct AI to write, Paraphrasing, and SERP Facts.
- The PRO Plan is ideal for large teams and businesses who are really looking to scale up their content. You get everything you find in Growth Plan plus a dedicated customer success manager and multi-user support.
Scalenut is best suited for
- SEO strategists
- Content creators
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
#2 Frase: An ideal Jarvis alternative if SEO is your focus
Frase io is an AI-powered content optimization tool that also comes with an AI writer. The AI writer is powered by NLP, making your writing task a breeze. The tool also has an answer bot that automatically crawls your website and offers valuable insights and answers to questions your target audience is asking.
- Custom Templates: You can create your own templates that can be used as guidelines for the AI writer.
- Project Status Settings: Your writers can easily update their latest status to know at what stage their content is at.
- Team Project Folders: Lets you completely organize all your content pieces into separate project folders.
- Google Search Console: Arms you with site-wide content analytics, thanks to its integration with Google Search Console data.
Pros of using Frase
- Has an abundance of collaboration features, making it ideal for teams.
- Has NLP algorithms firing up the content generation process.
Cons of using Frase
- A complicated pricing model with many SEO features coming as a separate add-on making it quite expensive.
- No Chrome extension.
- The tool doesn’t handle deep content research. Not very useful for writing content briefs.
- There are hardly any tutorials or learning material online.
- The learning curve is quite steep.
- The AI engine of Frase doesn’t eliminate spam.
- They do not have a 5-minute blog writer.
- They do not provide guided content briefs.
- The Basic plan is ideal for individuals and small teams starting to execute SEO content for their organization or client. It is perfect for a single user.
- The Team plan is suited for teams and agencies with multiple users who want some flexibility while creating the SEO content plan.
- The Custom plan is suitable for large teams looking for custom services. It comes with total flexibility as it can accommodate unlimited users.
- There is an optional SEO add-on that comes with premium features such as keyword search volume, SERP data enrichment, etc.
Frase is suited for
- Owners of small and mid-sized businesses
#3 Copy AI: A practical Jasper alternative if you’re looking to write in multiple languages
Copy AI is another popular AI writing assistant that is ideal for generating ad copies, long-form blogs, or just rewriting your existing content. The tool lets you add more flavor and style to your content with the help of its automated creativity tools.
- Tools & Templates: Copy AI comes with 90+ tools and templates to make your content writing process seamless.
- Multi-language support: Copy AI supports more than 25 languages for your content creation process.
- Editor: You can use it to rewrite paragraphs and polish up your sentences. After that, you can simply copy-paste the content into your CMS to publish.
Pros of using Copy AI
- There is a free plan with limited features that don’t require any credit card.
- The tool is very easy to navigate due to the lack of many advanced features present in other tools.
Cons of using Copy AI
- Lack of context in the blog post generator makes it a little tedious as you end up doing a lot of editing.
- No native integrations with other workflow tools.
- Advanced features such as content research, guided brief creation, and guided AI writing are missing.
Copy AI Pricing
The Free plan gives you access to copywriting tools and blog wizard tool. However, there are limited number of credits available which makes this plan suitable only for hobbyists and those looking to explore AI writing.
The $49 Pro plan givesgive you unlimited credits and access to the existing features. Apart from that, it offers priority support and access to their newest features.
Copy AI is suited for
- Email marketers
- Web copywriters
- Freelance content writers
#4 Clearscope: A pricey Jasper AI (Jarvis) alternative with a rich feature set
Clearscope is a content optimization tool that helps drive search traffic for your website. The tool generates insights that can be used to create relevant and comprehensive content. The tool also finds LSI keywords that need to be included in your content. It grades your content based on how many of those keywords have been used in the content.
- Reporting: Access to AI-powered content reports that come up with high-signal recommendations using real-time Google data.
- Insights: A simplified content grading scale shows how good your content is compared to other similar content pieces.
- Integrations: Plug-and-play integration with Google Docs and WordPress to automate your content workflow.
Pros of using Clearscope
- Comes with Google Docs and WordPress integrations.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Free live training and onboarding for every user.
Cons of using Clearscope
- The product is extremely pricey, with the lowest plan costing $170.
- No free plan.
- The keyword research tool offers very little data, unlike other tools in this list.
- The Essentials plan is suitable for a small team of around 3 members. It comes with 20 content report credits and 100 keyword discovery credits.
- The Business plan is ideal for a large agency with a big team as it has unlimited user seats and comes with 100+ content report credits.
- There is also an Enterprise plan that can be customized based on your requirements.
Clearscope is suited for
- Content writers of medium and large-sized businesses
- Content marketers of medium and large-sized businesses
#5 SurferSEO: Best alternative to Jarvis aimed at SEO specialists
SurferSEO is a cloud-based SEO tool that helps website owners and marketers write web copies and blogs that are SEO-enriched. SurferSEO is a complete package and comes with a myriad of sub-tools such as a Keyword Research Tool, a Content Planner, a Content Editor, and a SERP Analyzer.
- Multiple Views: Lets you navigate seamlessly between different features of the platform. Popular views include the SERP view, table view, and chart view.
- SEO Audit: Identify SEO mistakes based on what’s working currently for a keyword or compare your page with the pages of a competitor in a minute.
- Content Planner: Helps you organize hundreds of search terms into groups. You can easily target them within your content piece. This is similar to the topic cluster feature of Scalenut that we have discussed above.
- SERP Analyzer: Identifies common patterns from the top 50 pages for keywords. This way, you will get to know what’s being written by your competitors on your chosen keyword.
Pros of using SurferSEO
- Comes with an array of free tools in the form of Chrome extensions.
- Works with both Google Docs and WordPress.
- Offers 24X7 live support.
Cons of using SurferSEO
- No free trial available.
- Bit pricey compared to other tools, especially for the number of reports one can generate.
- Steep learning curve.
- There is no guided AI content writing.
- The Basic plan is for an individual looking to develop a single website. You can write and optimize 10 articles and audit 20 pages in a month in this plan.
- The Pro plan is for a small agency with 3 team members looking to grow 5 websites. You can write and optimize 30 articles and audit 60 pages in a month.
- The Business plan is tailored for a large business looking to write and optimize 70 articles and audit 140 pages in a month. You can invite 10 team members in it.
SurferSEO is suited for
- Small and mid-sized agencies
- Content marketers of large enterprises
#6 Copysmith: An easy-to-use Jasper AI (Jarvis) alternative with limited features
Copysmith is an AI copywriting tool that runs on GPT-3, which is one of the most advanced artificial intelligence models in existence to understand human text. The tool is ideal for generating short copies such as product descriptions, ad copies, taglines, etc.
- Integrations: Integrates with most CMS, workflow, and content tools such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Zapier, Google Chrome, Hootsuite, etc.
- Templates: Offers a variety of templates for writing product descriptions, blogs, ads, etc.
- Campaign Builder: Lets you build campaigns and launch them without spending too much on content creation.
- Teams & Collaboration: Empowers users to share and collaborate content seamlessly with team members. Saves time by eliminating the need for long meetings to gather feedback and approvals.
Pros of using Copysmith
- Comes with a free trial with no credit card required.
- User-friendly interface.
- Comes with an in-house plagiarism checker.
Cons of using Copysmith
- Doesn’t have important features like guided AI writing or deep content research.
- Not suitable for long-form content.
- Doesn’t have sufficient SEO capabilities.
- The Starter plan is suited for individuals looking to start their AI writing journey. You can generate upto 33k words per month in this plan.
- The Professional plan is ideal for growing teams looking to scale up their copywriting. You can generate upto 260k words per month in this plan.
- The Entreprise plan is for large businesses looking to generate unlimited words in a month. You get a dedicated account manager and unlimited plagiarism checks in this.
Copysmith is suited for
- AI Researchers
#7 Rytr: An affordable Jasper AI (Jarvis) alternative for short-form content
Rytr is another copywriting tool ideal for short and long-form content. The tool allows you to pick topics and enter guidelines for the content piece and takes care of the rest. Rytr has a variety of use cases and tones, making your content creation process easier. It also offers multiple variants of the content and lets you pick one of your liking.
- Multi-language support: You can write content in more than 30 languages.
- Multiple Use Cases: Aligns with more than 30 use cases, including Blog Ideas, Business Idea Pitch, Email, and SEO Meta title, to name a few.
- SEO Analyzer: Ideal for finding optimal keywords for your content piece. It assists in creating a rankable content brief.
Pros of using Rytr
- Comes with a free plan. Even the paid plans are competitively priced.
- Has an API that lets you integrate your existing apps.
- Comes with a built-in plagiarism checker.
- Supports over 20 writing tones.
Cons of using Rytr
- The SEO capabilities are limited. It doesn’t offer key features like content research, topic clusters, or NLP keywords to improve rankability.
- There are no plug-and-play integrations. The API might not be ideal for those without prior experience in connecting API.
- The Free plan is for individual content creators who have very limited content requirements. YouYout can generate upto 5000 characters per month, access 30+ use cases, 20+ tones, and write in 30+ languages.
- The Saver plan is for small teams. It gives you access to the features found in the Free plan and lets you generate 50k characters per month. You can also create your own custom use-case.
- The Unlimited plan is suitable for medium and large-sized organizations. Apart from all the features offered in the Saver plan, it assigns you a dedicated account manager and priority email and chat support.
Rytr is suited for
There are many other AI writing software like Jarvis AI that have not found a spot on this list. It doesn’t mean they are in any way less effective than these tools. The most important thing for you is to select the right tool. Your choice should be a reflection of your use case and the features you seek.
Considering factors like the need for content planning, content research and writing too, Scalenut seems to be a clear winner here, thanks to its robust set of features at an attractive price point. Want to explore it yourself? Get started with Scalenut for free.