If you have been into content writing and SEO for a long, then you must be aware of how SEO content writing has changed over the years. However, if you are still a newbie, you will have to deal with the constant juggling of the Google algorithm.
SEO is evolving day by day, and SEOs use hundreds of factors to weigh one content over the other. But, the good thing about this algorithm is the search engine prioritizes the high-quality content and the ones that satisfy the searcher's intent.
So, you need to write good content to boost your SEO and content marketing efforts.
In this article, we have shared everything that you need to know about SEO content writing tools and the best writing tools to choose from.
What is SEO content writing?
SEO Content writing is the process of creating content for search engines and your target audience to make your website appear on the first page of Google. It helps you in getting more traffic to your website and improving the ranking of your website.
The primary objective of SEO content writing is to provide valuable information to the searcher. The content must be engaging and make them read it more than once.
However, there are several things to consider before creating SEO-friendly content. To ease your job, there are several SEO writing tools for content writing.
What are content writing tools for SEO?
A content writer can use content writing tools to write readable, unique, and keyword-rich blog posts, websites, and even emails.
These tools are called the SEO writing assistant as it comes with both the writing capabilities and SEO tool functionalities.The SEO writing assistant is the one that helps you to write better content for your blog or website.
Now, what are the best content writing tools? You might want to consider some features before choosing the right SEO content writing tools.
A good content writing tool should have features like:
- Plagiarism checker: If you are writing content for your blog, it is essential to check the originality of your content. To avoid creating duplicate content, make sure to use the plagiarism checker and check for the plagiarism score before publishing.
- Readability feature: Readability is one of the essential features to consider when writing content for search engines. To make your content SEO friendly, it should be user-friendly and readable. The readability feature determines whether the article is readable or not according to Flesh's reading ease.
- Grammar score: Grammar score is a crucial element to consider when you are writing content. Grammar checker tools help to correct the mistakes and suggest improving your article's grammatical accuracy.
- Content format: The SEO content writing tools should have an option to convert the document into other formats to make it compatible with various machines and browsers.
- Keyword phrase or keyword density checker: This is one of the good features to have in SEO content writing tools. Keyword density analyzer helps you determine whether your content has enough keywords or not by checking the percentage of keywords in the text. It also checks if there is no keyword stuffing or over-optimization in the blog, which may be a negative signal for Google.
Why do you need Content Writing Tools for SEO?
Digital marketers use different ways to decide which ideas are important enough to write about or target their campaigns at specific groups of people who will look at them online. So many people can see it by clicking on links.
Furthermore, the content needs to be easily accessible, readable and should have the ability to engage the readers and take the action that the writer wants them to take.
Content writing tools for SEO help them to find content that suits your website. It helps you write content focused on your niche and helps you get organic traffic.
The content writing tools for SEO help you write the content according to the keywords, which helps you target the right audience. You can also use it for creating high-quality content in no time.
Moreover, Content writing tools for SEO are a great way to keep track of your content creation process. These tools help you manage your content creation process and help you stay on top of all the latest changes in search engine algorithms.
These tools also help you to measure the performance of your content. This helps you monitor how well your content is performing in search engines and thus improve it further if necessary.
Who should use SEO content writing tools?
As said and described above, every writer who uses content for their website's blog may use these tools. No matter if you are a blogger or an entrepreneur, this tool is effective for everyone.
However, the content writing tools are used mainly by someone who needs to constantly write their content for the search engines as well as the readers:
- Bloggers: Bloggers use SEO content writing assistant tools that are focused on the keywords. It helps them produce the right content for their audience to get organic traffic and a better rank in search engines.
- Social media marketers: SEO writing tools help SMM's create high-quality posts very quickly according to the current trends. Social media marketers, however, use them only to get ideas.
- Content Marketing Agencies: Content Writing Tools help analyze the potential of the content and thus improve/edit them accordingly. SEO copywriting tools are used by the agencies that offer content writing services to their clients. An SEO tool that also provides keyword research-like functions will further enhance the efficiency of the content writing team so that they can work on the right keywords and improve productivity.
- Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs use SEO content writing tools to improve their business performance. It helps them analyze the potential of their product and target customers in a better way to produce quality content for search engines, visitors and have more chances to get organic traffic from the search engine.
What are the major benefits of the SEO Content writing tool?
"What's the best SEO content writing tool?" is a common question asked by many.
You might be wondering about the list of tools that we have made for your ease in finding out the best SEO content writing tools and how they work.
Before we dive into this section, let's find the significant benefits of using the SEO writing tool for creating your website content.
Here are some significant benefits of SEO writer tools:
- The tool comes with a built-in plagiarism checker
- Save time and money by producing quality content for your website with these SEO copywriting tools
- Increase the sales through a well-written blog post or article, as people will take a keen interest in reading it
- It will help you to improve your brand image by having quality content on your website
- They help create SEO-friendly content by following various crucial optimization techniques and analyzing the keyword density
- You can have complete control over the SEO copywriting tools as they are made to cater to the needs of every person
- It helps you understand your website traffic better to focus on improving it with time
- Use SEO content writing tools to create social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Google+
- You can create content for multiple platforms at a time
- SEO content writing tools help you create different types of content like videos, images, infographics, etc
- It will help you get more visitors from search engines because people love reading good quality content
- Increase your website's authority by providing more quality content on it
Well, these are just the tip of an iceberg. You will realize the benefits of using these tools are once you adapt to using them.
Are there any free SEO tools?
The internet is full of free SEO writing tools, and there are many tutorials and writing guides available. You can also try writing your content using SEO copywriting tools. Most of these tools follow the freemium models to try the free version with limited functionalities.
Here are some free SEO tools
Google Keyword Planner
This is a free tool to help you discover your competitors' keywords. You can use this tool to see how many people are searching for the same keyword as yours and where they are located.
It also estimates the number of searches that will be made for it in the future.
Google's free keyword research tool is not the most effective SEO tool, but it does have some handy features.
For example, you can see how many people search for a particular keyword on Google every month and find out where they are.
Hemingway Editor is one of the best free SEO tools that are very easy to use, and it has many features. It also allows you to test your content in different scenarios and see how it performs in different ways.
This tool improves the readability of your content by focusing on complex sentences, changing passive to active, and removing unnecessary words.
This tool also allows you to write cleanly and consistently, which is very important for improving the readability of your content.
Grammarly is a free writing tool that can help you with your grammar.
It allows you to check the grammatical rules of different languages, and it has many other features. You can also use this tool to learn to write in English correctly, essential for improving your content.
This tool is straightforward to use, and it also allows you to check the grammar of different languages. It also has an excellent mobile app that you can use on your phone.
To write a blog post or content, you have to consider the target audience, the niche, and the topic. In this case, it is essential to write a blog post concisely.
One Loog is a dictionary search tool that can help you with this. It allows you to search for a word and see the definition, examples, and synonyms of that word.
Best Content Writing Tools for SEO in 2021
SEMRush Writing Assistant
SEMRush Writing Assistant (SWA) is an excellent tool that any writer can use to check the SEO potential and originality of a piece of content in real-time. With this tool, any writer can create content they wish to publish on their blog or website.
This tool also allows you to check the keywords, phrases, and pages used in a piece of content. It can be beneficial for bloggers who want to see what is working and what isn't with the current content.
Besides this, SEMRush also provides writing services for businesses that have no time to manage content writers. However, the SEMRush writing assistant is a bit pricey, but it provides incredible value for money.
- SEMRush has an extension that provides instant recommendations for content optimization based on the best-performing articles in Google's top 10. This extension also shows the traffic, social shares, and backlinks of a specific article
- It also comes with the overall content score calculator that checks the content score based on readability, text length, and target keywords
- SEMRush also suggests the recommended keywords that can be used to find similar or semantically related texts that might also interest the reader
- The tool comes with a built-in plagiarism checker
WebSite Auditor’s Content Editor
WebSite Auditor’s Content Editor is a great tool that allows you to write your content quickly. This tool provides different options for creating the content, including writing the body of the post, rewriting it, and even checking if there are any errors or typos.
This tool can be used to get ideas for the content that you are going to write. It also provides suggestions of the topics that might interest your readers.
The user interface is straightforward to use, making it suitable for all kinds of users who have no experience in writing.
- The Content Editor is a word processor with enhanced SEO capabilities
- It also gives crucial SEO pointers and provides titles, meta descriptions, and other relevant suggestions
- The tool provides the option to analyze your content for semantically related or similar words. It also shows all of the related keywords mentioned in the article, their relative importance, and how much traffic they get daily
Yoast’s Real-Time Content Analysis
Many websites promise to have the best content, but that is often not the case.
This is because one website can have several different writers creating content for it or poor quality content being provided for them by automated software.
With Yoast's Real-Time Content Analysis plugin, users can see how Google, Yahoo and Bing receive their content.
The plugin allows users to set up different analysis filters for the site to see how each of their articles is performing in comparison with one another. '
This means that users will have a better idea of how they can improve their content to ensure that it is the best that it can be.
- Yoast is a cloud service, so you can start writing anytime and do not need to worry about saving the changes with it
- Real-Time Content Analysis provides information about how well your title and meta description will appear on different search engines like Google Search or Bing
- With Yoast's Social Media Optimization plugin, users can view their social media statistics and track how much traffic they are getting from different platforms. This allows them to optimize the content that they have been providing on these sites so that they are more likely to get better traffic
All content creation is an SEO creation in 2021.
Hence, you need to create the content that is best suited to you and help you rank higher in the search engines. Content is the most important thing for ranking in search engines.
High-quality content will help you rank higher than your competitors. You need to ensure that you create unique content and will help you rank higher in search engines.
Several tools will help you create the best possible content for your site. Some of them are free, while others require a subscription.
Let us know your favourite ones by commenting below.