Configuring AI Setting
All AI writing systems require instructions, training, and examples to understand what is expected of them and deliver quality content.
Scalenut is equipped with all the tools you may need in your arsenal to produce content that’s unique, fresh, and conversion-driven.
In this video, we will see how the ‘AI Settings’ can help you control the algorithm and create content according to your expectations.
Scalenut tools are equipped with features that will help the AI understand your content needs, ideas, and thought processes. Click on the AI Settings icon to set the AI Configuration.
- Fill the “Context” space with a short description of what you want the write-up to be about. This makes the AI aware and focused on your content goals, and churn out information accordingly.
- Next, add the keywords that are most important to you. This feature lets the AI focus on significant keywords and generate content around them.
- Add “Output length” to communicate the length of the output you expect from the AI. You can choose any among Short, Medium, and Long.
- Utilize the “Creativity” feature to incorporate the kind and extent of creativity you wish should be in the generated content. This too, comes in three variations - Low, Medium, and High.
- You can even prioritize NLP Terms - This feature is aimed to give an in-depth categorization of all NLP terms based on their priority. You can toggle the priority level of an NLP term on the sliders according to its importance in your content.
Thanks for watching.